Since Mike and Simon have both competed in circuit racing, sprints, dirt and tarmac rallying they understand the differing engineering requirements of those motorsports. Similarly they have owned, and continue to own, a variety of classic road and race vehicles which they have restored and maintained. They appreciate the investment that owners have in their special vehicles.
PowerPlay offers a complete car build and restorations service, from bare metal to race tested for all forms of motorsport, classic steel work, fibreglass panels, CAMS approved roll cages, period restorations/recreations.
The range of services on offer include:
- engine rebuilds and tuning
- suspension modifications and tuning
- Motec installation and tuning
- Weber specialists – rebuilds, installation, tuning, fault finding
- SU and fuel injection rebuilds and tuning
- gearbox and overdrive servicing and reconditioning
- body and chassis restorations
- race, rally and concours preparation
- engine and chassis dyno tuning
- machining and fabrication of parts, panels and one off designs
- engineering – design, development and implementation
- full car rebuilds for motorsport, concours or road